From: Martin Weiser (weiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-25 12:10:03

On Freitag, 25. Oktober 2002 17:11, Matt Sutton wrote:
> [...]

Yes, and at least the choice between relative and absolute error should be
made by the user. Known discontinuities should be given to the algorithm
as well (optionally). And maybe an (optional) hint what maximal
integration order would be advisable.

Yours,
Martin

--
Dr. Martin Weiser            Zuse Institute Berlin
weiser_at_[hidden]                Scientific Computing