From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-25 16:07:01

William E. Kempf wrote:
> Should mixed case (or even capitalized) file names even be
> allowed? It seems to me that it's only going to lead to issues
> like this one, and even if we can prevent it from occurring within
> the Boost libraries, it's likely going to still bite our users who
> aren't vigilant to this issue.

It's likely to bite our users either way as far as there is a difference in
case between the name of the trait in a header and the headers' file name.
It's at least as likely that users will write #include
"boost/type_traits/is_POD.hpp" when the actual header name is lowercase as
that they will write #include "boost/type_traits/is_pod.hpp" when the actual
header name reflects the case of the trait template it defines (as it is
now).

Aleksey