From: Ross Smith (r-smith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-25 20:47:21

On Saturday, 26 October 2002 05:07, Eric Niebler wrote:

> I encourage people to try regex++ and greta with their own patterns
> and on their own data. That's they only way to tell if a particular
> regex engine is the best for your needs.

Performance and code size aren't the only issues involved in selecting a
library. Greta's very restrictive licence makes it a non-starter for
any of the applications I need a regex library for.

--
Ross Smith ......... r-smith_at_[hidden] ......... Auckland, New Zealand
           "Oh dear. This calls for a very special blend of