From: Yakov Bachmutsky (yakov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-28 11:26:59

Hi,

After a long break I'd like to take a little part in boost.

1. I'd like to propose a 'singleton' library, the name is self explanatory,
think.

2. A synchronisation library that is windows oriented but nicely built in
cpp terms.
It contains a synchronization object base class that all sync objects
inharit and a lock class that encapsulates wait functions in a few
constructors.

3. A thread library that is related to the sync lib but can be detached.
Contains mainly a thread wrapper class that may be inharited or used as is.
Contains also thread factory class and such.

4. An equation solver using infix->postfix and Newton/Rafson
algorithm/method (whats the right name for it?)

5. A priority queue template with stl like iterators and stuff.

Any interest ?

Yakov