From: David A. Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-28 15:48:25

[Sorry I've been off-line for a while. I was very busy with
  work, but now that my root disk died I have some time to
  peruse the mailing lists. :-/]

Bohdan wrote:

> May be a bit OT, but what about View Templeate Library ? :
> http://www.zib.de/weiser/vtl/toc.html

Yes, I just remembered the VTL last week. I'll have to go
refresh my memory. I think it provides a lot of what I'm
looking for.

Still, the question is whether something like this would be
good to have in Boost. I'm also curious about arguments
against the VTL.

                          -Dave

--
"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
  and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson