From: Ken Shaw (ken_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-29 14:00:15

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neal D. Becker" <nbecker_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [boost] Reference documentation: one approach

> Doxygen is great for documenting interfaces. It does not help with
> any other documentation as far as I can tell.

While doxygen is mostly used for documenting interfaces it can be used for
kinds of documentation as well.

You can include any sort of text at most any level of the documentation. Our
internal XML library is extensively documented including how-to's, examples,
known bugs, feature wish lists and to-do lists at the library, file, and
class levels, all of which is generated by doxygen.

I would be happy to doxygenize a smallish Boost project to demonstrate.

Ken Shaw