From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-29 12:26:48

User experience report:

Coming back fresh to the documentation after a week away, I'm lost
again. The main reference doc page shows a signal template with 5
parameters and no description of interface or requirements.

_If_ I follow the link to SignalN, I get some detailed docs... but I
am still missing any description of what the parameters /mean/. You
give requirements, but you never say how they're used! For example,
what's SlotFunction? I think I can guess... is this the function
object type through which the signal is dispatched?

--
                    David Abrahams