From: Noah Stein (Noah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-30 14:35:46

> Alisdair Meredith:

> I would add that I worry how this will get on with the many boost
> libraries that are implemented in those same header files. [or is it
> common practice to doxygen source as well as headers?]

With doxygen, given a declaration in a header and a definition in source,
you can place the comments in either place. My header files only have big
comment blocks before each class. My source has big comment blocks before
each function. My header size has grown a little with doxygen, but as long
as I keep to single line comments for class members, the growth isn't
anything too large. I hate obscuring the source, too, but it really hasn't
been much of an issue thus far.

-- Noah