From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-30 15:07:37

Jeff Garland wrote:

> <Re: My comment>
> > I would add that I worry how this will get on with the many boost
> > libraries that are implemented in those same header files. [or is it
> > common practice to doxygen source as well as headers?]

> Yes, see above.

OK, looks like we had doxygen back-to-front when we tried it here. I
may take a second look for our own use anyway <g>

My concern about libraries implemented in headers, as is typical for
much boost template code, remains though ( if slightly diminished by
your other comments.)

As per my disclaimer though, I'll largely be a consumer of this code
rather than contributor [unless work frees up considerably!] so am happy
to take a 'back seat' in the larger debate ;¬ )

--
AlisdairM