From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-30 22:01:57

FYI, this came from the main author of ReST:

--
I read through most of the posts.  Looks interesting.  I'll monitor
the threads on the web.
I'll be happy to answer any questions that arise, and help with
Synopsis integration.  I had visited Synopsis recently but it seemed
dormant; glad it's coming back to life.
I don't have the bandwidth now to get involved on an evangelical level
though, let alone take on integration with another project.  There is
too much work to be done on Docutils itself.  I'll leave evangelism to
recent converts like you. :-)  Good luck!
--
David Goodger  <goodger_at_[hidden]>  Open-source projects:
  - Python Docutils: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/