From: Mattias Flodin (flodin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-31 07:22:42

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 09:43:11AM +0100, Peter Simons wrote:
> David Abrahams writes:
>
> > The current state of the Synopsis-generated Boost.Python docs are
> > now at: http://boost-consulting.com/BoostPython/
>
> When I look this URL with a non-graphical web browser -- such as
> Links, Lynx, or W3M -- I see almost _nothing_; the documentation is
> more or less unreadable. Given the fact that HTML was _desigend_ to be
> readable on anything, this strikes me as a problem.

It looks fine to me in lynx 2.8.3, apart from the fact that I'm
presented first with a menu to choose which of the three frames I wish
to view. Also, naturally I can't see the inheritance graphs. But other
than that it's pretty readable IMHO.

--
Mattias Flodin <flodin_at_[hidden]>  -  http://www.cs.umu.se/~flodin/
Room NADV 102