From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-05 00:34:48

On Monday 04 November 2002 10:45 am, Anthony Williams wrote:
> As a test, I have a LaTeX stylesheet that converts the following into
> syntactically-valid, but poorly formatted, C++:

Great. I've got a few questions, of course:

1) If I mangle the input in LaTeX (forget a '}', perhaps), is it easy to
decipher and fix the error? (I've used LaTeX quite a bit, and have had bad
experiences with the error mesages)

2) Is it reasonable to do the same type of formatting that the XSLT version
does? For instance, I think we'd like to have the synopsis prior to each
reference section with links to the reference section, keyword highlighting
in C++ sources, etc. I'm sure all these can be done, but I just want
confirmation :)

3) Can we see the source for the stylesheet you already have, to perhaps
compare the relative difficulty?

        Doug