From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-20 05:23:43

I am sure legal views on this would be useful, but I fear that if you ask
n lawyers for their opinion, you will end up with more than n+1 opinions!

Can't we tap some of these firms that are worrying about this for
their legal views, for what they are worth?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]