From: Boris Schäling (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-25 18:56:49

I read the mails. In the moment I also think that it's not possible to use
streams or streambufs because new methods have to be added and others
dropped. But then we get complete new classes?
Maybe it's better to see some code. Do you have any links to the ACE stream
classes? I found
http://doc.ece.uci.edu/Doxygen/Current/html/ace/classACE__IOStream.html but
that doesn't look like std::iostream.
We are still talking about multiplexing and not just blocking/non-blocking,
do we? Or am I in the wrong thread? ;)

Boris