From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-30 14:09:23

when the sex of the entity is unknown, in English the male pronouns shall
be used. Or so the good sisters of St. Francis taught us in grade school.
The assumption (and we ALL know how to parse assume) that an entity is
female w/ no further information is wrong no matter your Political
Correctness quotient.