From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-30 18:24:36

> Thanks, Jeff!
>
> Not to look a gift Wikimaster in the mouth, but would it be possible
> to do something like:
>
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Boost_Documentation_Format/Tasks

> where each license link is listed separately, a sign-up item is
> available, and possibly with a sub-page for each license's summary?

I pulled the list of licenses off the opensource.org page and
set it up so that one can just click the license name to add a
sub-page. I'll let you add some detailed expectations on the
process once you have done a couple :-)

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Boost_License

I'm curious, isn't there a whole set of GPL derived licenses we can
just ignore since we already have discussed at length why these
aren't suitable? I'm just thinking we should focus our time
on BSD-like licenses since they are more likely to be compatible...

Jeff