From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-04 10:29:10

"drop zone" <avramov_u_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I used a few version of that compiler(currently HP-UX aCC A03.33 ) I
> have a little success to compile and run a few/part of libs.
> (any,property,array ,unit_test, and pool) but with some minor changes
> to them. The latest version for aCC contained some major bug with the
> auto_ptr when using with the flag -AA (there must be a new patch for
> it as HP wrote). So I did not use the important -AA flag.

Boost Consulting has been doing some work on getting our regression
tests to pass on HP. I doubt there's much hope of any success with
Boost and HP unless you use -AA. If their auto_ptr implementation is
buggy, you could consider using STLPort instead.

> I fail to compile all boost so I copy only the small list with some
> common and basic header that used by the list(e.g. type_trait). I
> used my own makefile and lib structures and it might be difficultt
> for me to update next version of boost for them.

I guess I don't understand what you're saying above, sorry.

--
                       David Abrahams