From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-10 05:41:11

"Johan Nilsson" <johan.nilsson_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [I've tried posting this to c.l.c++.m, but to no success. Don't know if it's
> due to some of the assert code looking like html markup ;-) or whatever.
> Anyway, I thought this might also be a good forum.]

Does this have something to do with C++ library writing? If so,
please say what. If not, it's not an appropriate forum.

> Hi,
>
> this is an experiment I just tried out. I've only tried it with VC7,
> and it doesn't work with virtual base classes, but I'd be still
> interested in hearing your comments.
>
> Sorry about the rather lengthy example.

A rather lengthy example with no comments or explanatory text
describing what it's supposed to be accomplishing is not very easy to
analyze. If you want feedback from the group, it would be polite to
describe what you're trying to do.

--
                       David Abrahams