From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-16 12:07:40

At 06:59 AM 12/13/2002, John Maddock wrote:

>> No, and the toolset hasn't changed recently either. __BORLANDC__ is
>> reporting 0x0560 as the version, and bcc32 at the command line reports
>> version 5.6. The CD-ROM it came on says C++ Builder 6 Personal. I
checked
>> the web site, and don't see any service packs available for download.
>
>There is an update 2: which patches the compiler to version 0x561.

Thanks for mentioning it. Downloaded and applied.

I looked at their web site at least twice before looking for updates. The
link is really easy to miss.

The next regression tests should report 0x561.

(It may be awhile before they are posted; SourceForge is very slow this
morning and my connection is timing out.)

--Beman