From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-19 17:48:03

At 12:57 PM 12/19/2002, Toon Knapen wrote:

>On Tuesday 17 December 2002 16:10, Beman Dawes wrote:
>> (You can ignore this message unless you run Boost regression testing
>> software.)
>>
>> AFAIK, the changes are all working right now, and I'll switch the Win32
>> tests over today. But I'll delay merging the sane-testing branch in
CVS
>> until Friday to give users a bit of advance notice of the change.
>>
>> To change to the new setup, do this:
>>
>> * Rebuild bjam.
>> * Delete all bin directories (residue files are different).
>> * Change scripts to add the bjam --dump-tests option.
>> * Rebuld status reporting programs (use
>.../tools/regression/build/Jamfile)
>>

>Thanks Beman and David. I tried it on IBM/Aix and everything works just
>great.

That's good to hear. Thanks.

Do watch for changes and recompile when they occur. I'm still checking in
bug-fixes to the status programs every day or so, although they do seem to
be stablizing.

> I recently adapted the Jamfile in the sandbox/filesystem/example
>directory to use the filesystem lib from the boost-cvs but this seems
>unnecessary now.

Yes, you should find Jamfiles for all needed builds. Let me know if
anything is missing.

>I'm also in the process of creating status-pages for HPUX 11. I hope to
>checkin an acc-tools.jam tomorrow and upload already preliminary results
>too.

Great! Thanks,

--Beman