From: Ken Johnson (kjinnovation_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-06 15:07:18

Christophe,

As an alternative, you might look at the intrusive pointer
implementation at http://sourceforge.net/projects/cpputilities/. (Get
the cpputilities_2003_01_04 download and extract the files ptr.h,
target_base.h, pointer.html and target.html.) This is a
fully-documented, STL-compatible, public-domain smart-pointer
implementation. (The documentation is probably equally applicable to
boost's intrusive_ptr.)

Ken Johnson