From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-13 14:02:14

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:30:45 -0500, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>cd $BOOST_SANDBOX/libs/iterator/test
>bjam -sTOOLS=borland test
>
>if you want to try it. Edit out the line which defines
>BOOST_NO_ENABLE_IF_CONSTRUCTORS in
>$BOOST_SANDBOX/boost/iterator/iterator_adaptors.hpp

Sorry for the late reply: I was waiting to be at home to look at it
with calm. Here's a first try. If you apply the patch there are still
some errors but, since I'm not confident with the code, I'm not sure
whether they depend on parser bugs too or are something that simply
didn't show up before because the corresponding code never got
compiled. Let me now. If they still depend on compiler bugs I can try
other solutions.

Genny.