From: Guillaume Melquiond (gmelquio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-13 16:55:12

Hi,

I'm quite annoyed with 'unit-test' in a Jamfile. I don't know if it's my
fault or not, but I hope somebody can help me with this problem.
'unit-test' doesn't seem to work anymore. Indeed, some times ago, when I
was launching 'bjam ...', test programs were compiled, linked, chmod'd and
finally run.

Now test programs are still compiled, linked and chmod'd, but they are not
run anymore. So the whole test-suite of the interval lib has lost its
meaning. Did I overlook something? Or maybe I should use something else?

My CVS is up to date. I did rebuild bjam. And, of course, test programs
don't fail to compile (it goes till the chmod).

Thanks,

Guillaume