Boost logo

Boost :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-13 21:31:03

>> Sockets seems to be actively under development at the moment.
Most of
>> the activity seems to be on the Wiki at the moment though:
>Yes, that looks more promising.
>Thanks for the redirect!

And more than that, there is a recent implementation based on the
Wiki web pages in the boost-sandbox. Sockets is a library that
has had a number of false starts. Hugo Duncan has been
the key driver of this new effort, but I know he would love to
have help. I believe we have gradually built enough
base that if we could find a few volunteers with a some
time to invest we could finally get a kernal of the library
available for review.

You can browse the boost sandbox socket stuff at:

or find out more about download access to the sandbox from

Anyway, download it, compile it, update the Wiki -- give us

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at