From: Larry Evans (jcampbell3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-19 17:06:57

David B. Held on Sat, 18 Jan 2003 05:07:00 -0600 wrote:
> "Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
>[...]
> Actually, the policy_ptr<> code in the sandbox features a policy adaptor
> that automagically detects specified policies, and fills in defaults, in any
> order. However, it requires that the user specify policies using MPL
> Lambda syntax. And that still doesn't avoid the fact that non-default
> configurations may require specifying several policies. Finally, the
> policy_ptr code has gotten too big for its own good, and has too many
> templated c'tors that interfere with each other. Frankly, I don't
> understand all the issues with it any more. I will probably try to write
> tests for some more policy combinations, and then solicit help to figure
> out how to make the conversion c'tors work. They seem to be the last
> and biggest hurdle.
I volunteer.

[...]
> Dave
I looked at the documentation in the sandbox:

   .../libs/policy_ptr/doc/header.html#class-smart_ptr

and I'd like to emulate it. Would tell me what tools helped you do
this? I noted that on the acknowledgments.html page you have a link
with William Kempf 's name; however, when I followed it, I got:

   .../boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/people/william_kempf.htm: unknown location

Is there's some other url documenting William's method?