From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-19 16:30:02

> > Is there some way to do this?
>
> Yeah, just use different names for the two tests. The signature of the
> run rule is:
>
> run ( sources + : args * : input-files * : requirements * : name ? : default-build * )

Ok here is a snippet of my actual Jamfile. For some reason only the first
of these gets built and run. Any ideas?

   test-suite date_time_posixtime
     :
   [ run posix_time/testc_local_adjustor.cpp
     <lib>../build/boost_date_time
    : : : <define>DATE_TIME_INLINE <define>BOOST_DATE_TIME_POSIX_TIME_STD_CONFIG ]
   # bunch of other tests
  ;

   #test the 64bit configuration
   test-suite date_time_posixtime_64bit
     :
   [ run posix_time/testc_local_adjustor.cpp
     <lib>../build/boost_date_time
    : : 64b_local_adjustor : <define>DATE_TIME_INLINE ]
  ;

> > 2) I notice that some Jamfile.v2 files showing up. When
> > is this going live,
>
> When we get the system finished. You can already use it with GCC on
> Windows and Linux (and, I think Kylix).
>
> > and is there something library
> > authors need to do to keep these up to date?
>
> No, the Boost.Build maintainers are doing that for now.
>
> > 3) Is there a way to get verbose output when the test
> > is run? I realize the data is output into a file, but
> > when I am testing changes I like to run the whole test
> > suite output into a single file which I can grep and
> > scan quickly.
>
> Add --verbose-test to the bjam command-line.

Nice, thanks!

Jeff