From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-22 12:18:42

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 18:43, Andrea Minuto wrote:
> I need the boost library for HPUX platform and aCC compiler (3.3.x).
Include the necessary boost-headers in your project and see if it works.
Don't forget to use the '-AA' option because otherwise I'm almost sure it
won't work. You can also check out the status-pages for HP (and other
platforms/compilers) at : http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/

> I search the binary or the rules to compile the library..
Most of boost is implemented directly in the headers so don't worry now about
building a boost-library. If you need it later in the process, we'll get you
going.

toon