From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-29 14:16:07

Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]> writes:

> See c++std-ext-5658 and the whole thread that followed. In fact, you
> didn't miss it: You were the first person to reply... with the usual
> reaction ;-]

OK, I remember now. It's probably time to bring the issue up again,
since the conversation seems to have dissolved quickly.

I'd especially like to see more discussion of the template alias idea,
since I have a very clear idea of the implications of the other one
and tend to agree with Peter that it doesn't add much that we don't
already have.

--
                       David Abrahams