From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-01 11:33:14

Yes, we are currently working on such a database. Our library uses
template meta-programming to enable creation of relational tables capable of
storing ANY type of data in their fields. The only requirements to the type
is the same as an STL container would impose. We also provide a full set of
relational algebra operators on these tables. We also support range queries
based on the sort order, and indexing to control this sort order.

At this point the library can be used with either MSVC6 or g++.

Here is the link:

We look forward to any feedback. Specifically, since the library is very
young, we would like to know if the set of features it provides is
reasonably complete.

Best regards,
Arkadiy