From: Aleksey Chernoraenko (achernoraenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-14 13:55:16

Hi Doug,

Sorry, I forgot about these dependencies. Actually we are using the makefile
where BOOST_SIGNALS_STATIC_LINK is defined.
There is another related issue. We would like to have automatic library
selection feature. This hides the details about which DLL to link to from
the users (regex library does the same thing). For this reason we made
header file and a few changes to include it. This header defines the naming
scheme based on compiler options and contains the lib specifier (#pragma
comment) that allows to pass the library name to the linker.

Unfortunately, I don't know bjam well to build the libraries and DLLs which
file names will correspond to chosen naming scheme.
By the way the regex's Jamfile cannot produce the files corresponding to
it's naming scheme. Maybe it is impossible in bjam system?

If you want I send the header and the needed changes.

AC.
archer_at_[hidden]