From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-17 03:01:56

David Abrahams wrote:
> Someone at HP has been testing against boost and has found a bug and
> some workarounds for parts of the graph library. The message he sent
> me is enclosed.

Since I was using BGL recently, I took the liberty of looking though these patches.

    1) "boost/graph/copy.hpp" line 440
    # Undeclared variable 'g'.
         g, vertex_index), orig2copy[0])),
         ^
    I think this should be g_in?

True. I've comitted this.

    2.1) libs/graph/test/graph_type.hpp

    #line 136
    Graph g;
    typedef boost::graph_traits<Graph>::vertex_descriptor Vertex;
    typedef boost::graph_traits<Graph>::edge_descriptor Edge;

I have something completely different in this file.

    2.2) boost/pending/property.hpp

    near #line 67
    enum { match = detail::same_property<Tag1,Tag2>::value };

    It helps aCC if this enum could be changed to the equivalent construct as
    follows:

    const int match = detail::same_property<Tag1,Tag2>::value;

I think that BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT should be used in this case. I've made the
change and comitted. AFAIKT, with current boost config for aCC's inclass constant
will be declared.

- Volodya