From: Andrew J. P. Maclean (a.maclean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-03-25 19:11:59

For your information I also get these warnings when building using bjam.

As you mention below - ignoring the warnings seems OK in my code (but it
is simple stuff).

Is it possible to create a static library? I suspect that the defines
prevent this. This was possible in version 1.29. Obviously this is not
for the monitor but when not using the monitor it would be nice to have
a static library to link in. Then I don't have to worry about making
sure the dll is present.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean

Centre for Autonomous Systems