From: Terje Slettebø (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-11 17:20:24

>From: "Matthias Troyer" <troyer_at_[hidden]>

> There is a problem with this patch, since it was a patch for the 1.30.0
> release version of the boost sources, which is not the same code as the
> main branch of the CVS to which you now applied it. The 1.30.0 release
> uses detail::no_lexical_conversion<Target, Source>, while the main
> branch as far as I see still used bad_lexical_cast.

The trunk was changed back to using bad_lexical_cast (after having used
detail::no_lexical_conversion, with the types given in the what() string),
with the type_info of the types used given with the source()/target() member
functions, according to Kevlin Henney's suggestion.

I only applied this change to the trunk, at the time, but I've now merged it
(including the recent exception-patch) to 1.30.0, as well.

Regards,

Terje