From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-15 13:39:05

I have started work on the documentation for the library. This is still in
the early stages and many of the sections still need writing, so any
feedback is welcome.

The documentation is in the XML format, with a HTML translation of it.
NOTE: The XSLT code is *not* provided.

I would like feedback on the documentation style and whether I should move
over to the boost-style documentation layout.

Also included is an updated version of the source where
boost::io::stdpair_output accepts std::complex types with supporting
examples.

-rhd-
mailto:msclrhd_at_[hidden]

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger