From: Terje Slettebø (tslettebo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-17 10:16:57

Another suggestion, which was also suggested, and done, for my composite
stream operators (which is similar to your library), is to put it in the
Sandbox. That enables easier use and updating, and you don't have to attach
a file for each update.

People using the Sandbox can just add it to their include path, and use it
like Boost (same "boost" path prefix for the libraries).

The composite operators are at boost-sandbox/boost/io/format and
boost-sandbox/libs/io/format, and I'll add some docs, soon, as well. I'm
sure there's room for more such libraries, there. :)

Maybe a combined library could come from this. Anyway, several libraries
enables experimentation, as well.

Regards,

Terje