From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-22 04:05:58

I accept your advice on strategy on this

 - but absolutely cannot accept that the number of C++ users will be small. It
certainly should not be - even non-rocket science statistics requires these
functions. Even Excel provides them - as well as plenty of proper math and
stats packages!

If the committee doesn't see this, they have been doing too many smart/dumb
pointers and need to get out more ;-)

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]