From: William E. Kempf (wekempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-29 14:39:37

Paul A. Bristow said:
> [...]

It sounds good in theory, but I've never been comfortable living with it.
I know others do, but in my experience, especially with the MS compiler,
the highest warning level produces a LOT of meaningless diagnostics which
can be very difficult to eliminate... even with pragmas. As a "best
practice suggestion", it's a great idea... as a requirement, I'd have to
voice an opinion against.

--
William E. Kempf