From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-02 17:49:04

>>Are the above additions in CVS?
>
> Unfortunately due to nature of my library I tend sit on the changes for a
> while and deliver them in one or two shots between releases.

That is interesting - is this how most boost maintainers do it?

> Would I introduce any problems with any compiler, I need to fix it right away.

Anyone uses a cvs version should expect it not to work, and to have to
rollback to the previous day if something breaks and they cannot fix it
themselves.

I think you're missing out on the chance to have other people do some of
your testing (and even bug fixing) for you; which of course would allow you
to work through the feature wishlist more quickly.

Darren