From: Justin M. Lewis (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-03 18:51:31

Again, like I said, everything new has some associated learning curve, and a
lot of what goes into boost is NEW. That quantity library that's being
discussed, that's NEW, it would require a learning curve. Your random
library, that's new as well. How about the spirit parser?

So, which solution has the best long term maintainability? I think mine
does, since it makes the intent 100% clear. So, in 5 years, there's still
no question as to what's happening.