From: Russell Hind (rhind_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-12 02:56:43

AFAICT, there are places this needs changing so as you come accross
them, I would just post to this group so someone with access can change
it in the CVS for the next release.

Maybe a __BORLANDC__LATEST could be defined in the compiler config
headers rather than embedding version numbers all over the place (I
don't know how many places 0x56x is used explicitly, so this may not be
necessary)

Cheers

Russell