From: Chuck Messenger (chuckm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-16 08:53:01

I've been digestifying the BGL. In the interest of improving the
library, I've spent alot of effort recording errors/problems in the
documentation. I've tried sending a message with some of these to the
Boost Users email list, but no response. In any case, I hate to keep
spamming a general list with such specific information about
documentation for one library.

Can anyone suggest where I should send info like this? I thought maybe
the Boost Wiki, but there doesn't seem to be much activity there. Also,
the SourceForge bug tracker doesn't seem active.

Well, in any case, I created this Boost Wiki page with my notes:
http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?BGL_Notes

     - Chuck