From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-20 22:31:41

Now that the final release is out, I was rather hoping that boost::lambda
would work with our compiler at work. Alas, not so. Are there any plans
of getting lambda to work with the latest from Microsoft?

Specifically, the 1st example under 4.1 fails to compile:
c:\Projects\Programming\Kokopelli
Technology\SBIR\Theoretical\FindCenter\cyborgdrivecanula.hpp(126): error
C2679: binary '=' : no operator found which takes a right-hand operand of
type 'int' (or there is no acceptable conversion)
Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"