From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-23 15:24:57

Daniel Frey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a small question about the regression tests: The tests for Linux gcc
> 2.95.3 show a problem for the operators-library. I tried to understand
> and reproduce it, but I failed. Is it a problem with the operators
> library or is it a problem with the system that runs the regression
> tests? It looks to me as if there are some files that are out-of-sync.
> Can someone check this, please? TIA :)

Incidently, my box just finished a regression test run for gcc-2.95.3.
Wrt the operators-library I get the same results as posted on the Boost
web site. I used a fresh check-out from the CVS with gcc-2.95.3 20010315
(release).

The output is:

/home/boost/libs/utility/operators_test.cpp:55: no class template named
`bool_testable' in `boost'

HTH,