From: Comeau Computing (comeau_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-25 19:44:58

At 05:18 PM 5/25/2003 -0400, Beman Dawes wrote:
>I think that Greg Comeau has a good point in his email below - reporting
>separate pass / warn / fail statistics in the regression summary can be
>misleading to naive readers.
>
>On the other hand, we certainly want to continue to report warnings in the
>tables themselves.
>
>So it seems to me that in the summary we should lump "pass" and "warn"
>from the tables together into a single "pass" category in the summary.
>
>Opinions?

Right, I'm not suggesting to remove the warnings. Just another thought,
which may complicate as well, but instead of

    33 | 33 | 34

use:

   33+33 | 34

or

   66(33 + 33) | 34

- Greg

-------
Comeau C/C++ 4.3.0.1: FULL CORE LANGUAGE, INCLUDING TC1
Comeau C/C++ with Dinkumware's Libraries. Have you tried it?
comeau_at_[hidden] http://www.comeaucomputing.com