From: Nicola Santi (nicola.santi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-27 03:40:28

I’m writing first of all to thanks every ‘boost’ developer for the mail
(over 40) I’ve received after my post: following your suggestions I’ve
release a version of eternity that try to meet many of yours indications
(common persistence code for XML and binary, simpler methods for object
storing, const-correctness, time-space archive economy,
self-registration for non polymorphic classes, class level customization
for polymorphic types and more examples, tests and chapters to the
handbook).

http://www.winghands.it/prodotti/eternity/next_version.html

This beta version is my way to say thanks for your great enthusiasm: I
hope it could be of some help in developing a persistence library for
your ‘boost’.

Yours truly,
Nicola Santi

Ps
To Nike Morgan, Davide Lorenzi, Alexei Nikitin and Russell Hind: I’am
not able to contact you to the mail address you have give me: please
mail me again.

Pps
To Francois Debreau : I don’t know what sand box is so I could not put
eternity in it, please mail me again.