From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmutkaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-01 14:40:07

faisal vali wrote:

> Has anyone had problems getting the new wave preprocessor
> (cpp.cpp) to compile? NMotably any position_policy error
> messages (not defined in spirit and
> such...)
> Also i've been getting some linker errors -
> I'm using gcc 3.2.1 (is that the problem?)
> any clues will be appreciated.
> regards,

Sorry or the late reply, I was out of town for some days ...

Yes, your problem is known, it was reported only recently. The problem
is, that the current Wave sources does not compile with the Spirit
distribution, contained in the Boost V1.30.0 release. This has to be
fixed, but for now I suggest to get the latest sources from the Spirit
CVS. There should be a new Spirit release really son now, so your other
option is to wait a couple of days until Spirit 1.6.1 is out.

Regards Hartmut