From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-02 06:41:40

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions:
* on where I should extend the code
* what features they would like to see that are not currently available
* bugs/inconsistencies with existing features

I would also like to have comments on what people want out of the
documentations. Whether they want:
* a technical description of the facilities
   * an 'under the hood' look at the implementation
* standardese description of the classes
* detailed examples of how to output a given type
* organisational ideas (e.g. separate the tutorial from the main section)
* rationale for the various design choices
* other features

NOTE: Because I have revised the main code, I am looking at overhauling what
documentation I had. The documentation is high on my to do list, but I have
not started it yet as I have been busy. I should start it on Wednesday.

All feedback would be very welcome.

PS: Here is a link to the latest version in case you missed it.
   http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg47757.php

Regards,
Reece