From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-08 13:07:01

I also had problems getting WinCVS to work to taste. I was frustrating as I
didn't need to go into the whole facility - I just wanted a sync'ed local copy.
I bought a book on CVS but it started to consume a lot of time to use

I finally got WinCVS to create a new local copy by using the command line
functionality ( login, etc) included in WinCVS. From then on the sync stuff (update)
worked fine (though I had to search around for an option in the update).
I suspect that WinCVS is a little bit behind the complete CVS syntax.

I suppose there might be a lesson here but I've move on.

Robert Ramey