From: vc (vcotirlea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-11 06:04:44

Hi all,

This discussion was a long time ago, but I didn't get the end of it.
As building the thread library I get a lot of warnings I would like
to remove them somehow (I'm using the 1.30 release version).

So, what would you suggest? Using pragma's is safe enough?
If yes, where is the best place to add this ?

Thanks,
Viv