From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-17 03:31:45

Bugs item #755763, was opened at 2003-06-17 12:31
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107586&aid=755763&group_id=7586

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This test checks data() member function "constness". It
tries to assign int * variable with value returned by data(),
that must have the type const int*. Gcc permits that and
produce an error. But Intel compiler allows that
producing an error only in -ansi mode. I suspect there
are another compilers that permit such assignment.

To get wider test acceptance I would
enforce "constness" testing by writing to this array.
Assignment to const restricted both with gcc 3.2 and
Intel compilers. I'll attach the patch that modify the test
to be more correct.